Widgetbar broken after theme update

Just updated X and now widgetbar at solar-invictus.com is not functional: it is always open and can’t be closed.

Looks like the .x-collapsed class is missing. All caches cleared and CDN updated.

I have defined custom css for .x-collapsed to display:none as a bandage, but it is not as good as before. I prefer the growing transition .x-widgetbar used to have.

Can you try disabling your caching plugin temporarily? I’m not sure if it was fully cleared. This looks like an issue where you have the markup from the latest version but it’s still serving javascript from the previous version.

Which javascript, specifically, so I can troubleshoot? To me, it seems more like css, as there used to be a transition.

If that were the case, the .x-collapsed class would still be defined. As it is now, it has gone missing! Seems more like a bug. Maybe due to “classic” elements being phased out? An oversight? Or is .x-collapsed still in the latest codebase?

In any case I cleared the Varnish cache completely from the command line, everything is fresh.

More importantly, I turned off CDN hosting for css and js, so now I know that the file is out of date on my server specifically. Did my update process get fouled up?

It would have been the cs-body.js file. I’ve checked your site again and it’s working now. I don’t think anything went wrong on the server itself, but things were still cached in some places after the update. Anytime you update the theme or plugins you’ll want to purge any caches and clear the CDN.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.