Widget Style Improvements

Hello there!

I’ve thrown an Essential Grid into a widget area, and it’s doing some weird styling out of nowhere.

Please help me achieve one thing:

  1. Widget area does not impose additional styling onto the Essential grid (such as rounded corners, separator lines between post previews, etc.)

Pages with examples:

https://staging.webfriendly.com/grow
https://staging.webfriendly.com/engage
https://staging.webfriendly.com/convert

Please use the login info in the secure note to log in.

Also, is there any way to create additional Widget Areas?

Hi @yvrcon.

Thanks for writing in.

Not sure of what you want to achieve or what you want to change in your setup. Please share us more details of what you want to add. Probably, the CSS that you added or a screenshot of what you want to achieve.

Thanks.

Hello,

For a visual representation of the issue, please see the webpages that I have provided. Note that the widget area is ADDING STYLING the Essential Grid inside it. I did not add anything, I simply used the widget area element in Cornerstone and then added the Essential Grid through Appearance>Widgets.

There are rounded corners on the edges of the grid and separating lines between the post previews. The only thing I am trying to achieve is:

  1. Stop the widget area from adding styling to the Essential Grid.

Hi,

To remove the styles, you can add the code below in your PRO > Launch > Theme Options > CSS


.widget.widget_ess_grid .esg-grid .mainul {
    border-radius:0;
    border:0 !important;
}

.widget.widget_ess_grid .esg-grid a {
   border:0 !important;
}

Hope that helps.

That helped. Thanks.

You are most welcome!