Widget Help

Hi there,

For the widget area on the following page vikkihalljewellery.co.uk I’d like to make the following amendments, but don’t know how to as there doesn’t appear to be any options to do so:

  1. Make the Widget headings a smaller font size
  2. For the page title listed on the first widget I’d like them to be all uppercase and I’d also like to remove the lines separating them and make the spacing all a bit tighter.
  3. On the second widget I’d like to make the “subscribe” button the gold colour I am using.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi There,

Please add the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

h4.h-widget {
    font-size: 18px;
}
.widget_categories ul>li a, 
.widget_product_categories ul>li a, 
.widget_nav_menu ul>li a, 
.widget_pages ul>li a {
    text-transform: uppercase;
    margin: 5px 0;
}
.widget_categories ul, 
.widget_product_categories ul, 
.widget_nav_menu ul, 
.widget_pages ul,
.widget_categories ul>li, 
.widget_product_categories ul>li, 
.widget_nav_menu ul>li, 
.widget_pages ul>li {
    border: none;
}
.tnp-widget-minimal input.tnp-submit {
    background-color: #d1b750;
}

Fantastic, that works a treat, thank you so much.

Just a quick additional question, if I wanted to changed the font size of the widget pages list (about, contact, customer service), what code would I add exactly?

Hey There,

Please also add this CSS:

.widget_pages ul>li a {
    font-size: 12px;
}

Thanking you.

You’re welcome.