Widget headers cannot be shown

Dear Support,

I don’t know why the Widget Header 1 to 4 cannot be shown in the website. Could you tell what setting is needed? I have gone through all the settings in Pro and wordpress customization but still can’t find any hide / show option. Also I don’t hide the sections by using CSS.

I will send you the admin login and hope you can take look on it.

Cheers,
Ken

Hi Ken,

Regretfully the widget areas is only for standard navbar. You cant have it if the page has a custom header, you might want to design your custom header that include a Widget Area element instead.

Thanks,

Thanks. Do you mean in Pro there is no option to show Widget Header 1 to 4? If I want to show a header under the main menu I need to design in the Header buider?

Hi There,

Yes, you are correct. When using Pro header builder, we need to build and design the content on the builder itself. There’s a Widget Area element available the we can use.