Widget Chart

<div class="btcwdgt-news" bw-cur="usd">

Thank you.

Hello @Sulowski,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You have just shared a HTML code in the original ticket. Can you please elaborate the question?
<div class="btcwdgt-news" bw-cur="usd">

I see that you have withdrawn the ticket. Is it save to asume that you have found the solution? If not can you please confirm?

Thanks.

Hello Friend,
I still don’t know how to add this to sidebar. Could you please assist? I don’t see widget like this in widget menu for sidebars.

Hello @Sulowski,

Thanks for updating the thread. If you would like to place the shared HTML code in sidebar then please use Custom HTML widget under Appearance > Wedgit.

https://www.screencast.com/t/6maRQSCszwj

Thanks.

I tried already and nothing happens

Now it’s exactly as you said but sidebar is empty

Hi there,

Would you mind providing the URL to the site that you are working on?

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.