Widget area HTML in footer

Hi,

I have a short code which is inserted into a widget area on my footer on this page here https://www.theaudiobarn.co.uk/test-home-page/

It’s the exact same code as used on my homepage here https://www.theaudiobarn.co.uk/

BUT as you can see, the footer widget is shrunk. It should be IDENTICAL to that on the homepage. I have attached 2 screenshots. It should be inline…not stacked.

Why is this happening please? The code in question is this below:

Thanks for your help.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, please add a CLASS x-container width to your Widget Area element so it will have a decent width to cater the carousel widget.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Hello Friech,

Thanks for your message.

Sadly I am not a ‘developer’ but rely on WYSIWYG. I did try and insert min-width:810px which helped but I need to keep it responsive.

Can you please give some more explanation on how I do this please.

Thank you for your kind help.

Bryan

Hi There,

Could you please try adding the following CSS rule into your Theme Options > Global CSS area and see if that helps.

#carousel-inline-widget-810 {
    width: 800px !important;
    min-width: 100px !important;
}

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.