Wider entry-wrap on Desktop for Integrity 10

Hi There,

I am seeking the correct CSS to make the .entry-wrap wider for the X Integrity 10 theme. It looks great on mobile and tablet but is too narrow on desktop.

Thanks,
Brendan

Hello @Woodany,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

There are couple of ways to change the layout. One, from Theme Options panel. Second, Custom CSS that will only target desktop screens.

  1. You can change the layout from X > Launch > Options > Layout and Designs > Site Max width.
  2. You can also add following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS to change the layout:

@media only screen and (min-width: 900px) {.x-container.max.width.offset {max-width: 1060px;}}

Thanks.

Thanks Prasant this did the trick but now I need the sections and all contained within them to expand as well. How do I do this?

Hi There,

Please update the previous CSS to this:

@media only screen and (min-width: 900px) {
   .x-container.max.width.offset,
   .x-section .x-container {
      max-width: 1060px;
   }
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.