Why won't all my fonts show from typekit?

i promise the type kit ids match just not sharing publically and couldn’t put images in secure note, yes I click refresh

Screenshot 2024-05-14 at 5.01.28 PM

If you can share the Typekit ID in a secure note we can take a deeper look too. Have a great day.

the information requested was provided

The typekit API only shows the canada-type-gibson font. Where is the disconnect here? I don’t think we show the italic types in that list, but if you use the italic in the font style you’ll be able to use an italic font style.

We only grab published fonts too. So you can try publishing any font you aren’t seeing. Have a great day.

There should be all of the versions of the font I think there are 17 of the like light, bold, condensed etc.

Which one can’t you access? The weight selections are based on the numbers no the names. Is that the disconnect?

book is the most important to me

Book is 300 font weight. I checked the API and we don’t even receive the weight names, just the numbers. Let us know if that helps. Have a great weekend.

this makes sense but then i am missing many weights from my list

Screen Shot 2024-05-30 at 11.03.05 AM

Which one are you missing? Every font weight you posted in your screenshot is already there.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.