Why so difficult to center an image?

Hey. What is the deal with trying to center images in a column? Doesn’t everyone do this? Should it just be easy?

I am confused. I simply want to add an Image Element to a section and center it. Looking through the forums I get this -->

.centerimage {
display: block;
}
.centerimage img {
margin: auto;
}

To put into the CSS, yet now there is no CLASS option for the image on the Pro Builder. ?!?!?!?

Hello @Peter_Fae,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

There is no need to use CSS to center align images in content builder. Under Section > Formatting > Click text align center. Please watch the screencast that I have recorded to center align image in Pro Content builder. https://screencast.com/t/0zh1POzk9

You can add class to a element under Customize Tab. https://screencast.com/t/y6UBOk7Rgxjy

Thanks.

Center align a single image not the entire section?

Hi There,

You can also center align just the Column where the image is, if you have text content on the same column, just set it to left align. That’s not that difficult.

Use only the CSS above if you have multiple content on the column and you only want to center the image.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.