Why isn't my demo content being downloaded properly?

When I try to download certain demo’s such as Renew 2 or Integrity 1 through the Demo Setup at the X Overview, I get a very dressed down incomplete version of those templates. With others, such as the expanded Spa or Wedding ones, I have no problem at all. How do I fix this?

Hi there @Ruud,

Thanks for writing in.

The main reason is there are two different demo types.

Standard demos and expanded demos. Standard demos such as Renew 2, Integrity 1 etc are bare bones version of full blown demos where they have the outlines of designs, but don’t come with all the pictures etc.

Expanded demos are completely unique designed demos exclusively for X, that come out the box with all content, such as sliders, images and custom CSS where required.

Hope this helps clear the issue up.

Thanks!