Why is there no border radius option for rows and sections?

When creating a column border I can choose a border radius (curved corners) but when creating a border for rows and sections I cannot choose a border radius.

Why is this? How can I add them?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

That section is not applicable to section and rows, but you can still achieve that by using inline CSS. Example, inspect your row and go to customize section, then add border-radius: 20px; to Inline CSS input field.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the custom CSS, but I’m confused why you think its not applicable?

We can style sections and rows with borders, just like columns. So why not do you not allow a border-radius? It seems like a strange arbitrary restriction to impose.

Hi there,

It seems that our developers did not want to clutter those options with extra stuff which already available for the columns, but anyway we will send your voice to them and add this as a feature request. This way it can be taken into consideration for future development. All of these items are discussed with our team internally and prioritized based on the amount of interest a particular feature might receive. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.