Why is my Terms of Service not showing up?

Our terms of service is not showing up on our page… no one touched the page or made any changes ever,

https://e3energyevolved.com/terms/

When I log into the dashboard, the content isn’t showing up with your Cornerstone view, but it is still in the normal Wordpress Editor view.

Please advise on why it disappeared on its own, and how to get it showing up again? This is dangerous legally, for the TOS to just disappaear b/c of a technical issue with your Cornerstone tool.

Hello @POPFIZZ,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of cache or any plugin conflict. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

That answer doesn’t make sense - because 1, there are not plug-in’s on that page, and 2, we’re not having any issues on any of the other pages except this one.

This has to do somehow with recent changes ThemeCo makes to its platform.

When I look at the version of the page that is the Wordpress editor where I can see the copy, it see this sitting above the page copy - should we remove this copy?

[cs_content][cs_section parallax=“false” style=“margin: 0px;padding: 0px 0px 45px;”][cs_row inner_container=“true” marginless_columns=“false” style=“margin: 0px auto;padding: 0px;”][cs_column fade=“false” fade_animation=“in” fade_animation_offset=“45px” fade_duration=“750” type=“1/6” style=“padding: 0px;”] [/cs_column][cs_column fade=“false” fade_animation=“in” fade_animation_offset=“45px” fade_duration=“750” type=“2/3” style=“padding: 0px;”][cs_text]

Hello @POPFIZZ,

Please do not remove anything to prevent any further issues. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your Terms page settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.