Why can't I import an element as a section/row/column like previous versions?

What happened to being able to save a template and then importing that template into an element?

I literally have to create a new section, row, column, insert a ‘component’ and then find my component. No good.

Been using X for 8 years and can’t believe how un-user friendly it’s gotten. Not to mention, global CSS/JS doesn’t work and I have to put the custom code on each page. Thumbs down.

Hello @jordanurbs,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to add the section templates that you have created, I would suggest you go to the page —> Click on this icon—>Library—>Click on the Sections—>Select the section template and click on the “Add” button.

In case you want to import the templates from the Design cloud you need to the page —> Click on this icon—>Themeco—>Click on the Sections/Pages—>Select the section template and click on the “Add”

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.