Why are the gaps between my sections black?

Gap between sections should match background, not be black…What am I doing wrong here?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Since you are using Integrity dark theme, there is a default background of the entry content which is black. To resolve this issue, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

body .entry-wrap {
  background-color: transparent;
}

This code will remove the black background and will just inherit the background color you have set for the body in X > Launch > Options > Integrity.

Please let us know how it goes.

Worked perfectly - thank you. I am curious why I can’t use the gap element between sections. It seems like that would be easier than adjusting the top margins for every section.

Hi,

It’s because you can only put an element inside a section.

The section acts like a box to contain all the elements.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.