Why are my classic text fonts bolded?

On my page (https://careers.littlesprouts.com/work-at-little-sprouts/leadership-summit/), the fonts look as intended in the editor. However, on the live site checked on multiple browsers and mobile, all the fonts, mostly classic text element, have the strong attribute added on its own. Please help!

Hello @littlesprouts,

Thanks for writing in! This issue is because somewhere on the page you have added <strong> HTML tag and you forgot to close it or did not add </strong> HTML tag. Please edit your page and double check your HTML tags.

If that does not help, please provide us access to the site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi @littlesprouts,

My colleague correctly pointed out that you have opened a strong tag and didn’t close and that is why the rest of the part has become bold. I investigated and found that you have opened a strong tag in Section 2 > Column 2 > Classic Text as shown in the given screenshots.

Screenshot 2022-04-08 204754

Screenshot-2022-04-08-204425 (1)

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Very helpful! For the life of me, I could not find it! Thank you!!!

Hey @littlesprouts,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.