WHMCS Integration?

Does anyone here know how to get WHMCS integrated into Wordpress using X/Pro? I’m not interested in using WHMPress or the Bridge plugins. Nor do I have a need to sync logins since I do not plan on having public registration enabled in Wordpress. I would like to either have the headers and footers replaced in WHMCS with ones from Wordpress, or better, bring over elements such as contact forms, cart, etc. over into Wordpress.
I know there are themes specifically made for this purpose, but that would mean not using X/Pro.

The furthest I’ve gotten is getting the header partially working on the WHMCS page using their limited documentation and the CSS from Wordpress was working. However, I needed to enable Smarty Tags in WHMCS to allow for that to work, which is a security risk.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by X. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

Thanks for understanding. Take care!