Whitespace below header now appeared

Hi,

My website - www.icebreaker-bd.com - has suddenly got a large whitespace beneath the menu.

It is definitely placed in the header, as when I look at Cornerstone to try and edit there, I can only edit below the whitespace/header.

Does anyone know why this has happened? I haven’t edited anything on the website in a while, but noted that this has happened.

Please do help!

Many thanks,
Graeme

Hi there,
it seems you got a margin value here .hentry { margin-top: 90px;}
I’m not really sure where it came from, you can check your section and/or row settings if there is set a margin top to 90px.

Or it is the Headline of a Page it will shows up if i’m right.

However, with this you can fast fix it:
Customizer -> CSS ->

.hentry {
	margin-top: 0px;
}

It wouldn’t work? Add an !Important after it:

.hentry {
	margin-top: 0px !important;
}

Hopefully i’m right,

Regards!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.