Whitelabel Plugin Error

Hello,

When loggin in and out of my website I am getting an error.

Warning: getimagesize(https://www.rabbitsfootcustombrews.com/wp-content/uploads/Rabbits-Foot-Whitelable-Smaller.png): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/mycusto7/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tco-white-label/functions/enqueue/styles.php on line 26

Warning: getimagesize(https://www.rabbitsfootcustombrews.com/wp-content/uploads/background-webing.png): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/mycusto7/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tco-white-label/functions/enqueue/styles.php on line 62

My Website
https://www.rabbitsfootcustombrews.com/my-account

Hi,

Can you try re-installing the plugin. Deactivate and delete then install it back via Overview Page

If it still doesn’t work, please provide FTP Login in Secure Note.

Thanks

tried it and it doesnt work. FTP login in secure note… Thanks

Hey @msroches,

I’m sorry but I don’t see any errors in your site both front-end and back-end and logged in and logged out. There is no error in the console as well. Can you give us a screenshot where you’re seeing the error?

It is also recommended to hide error messages in your live site. Please follow this guide.

Thanks.

here you go…

The issue was your images were small. I replaced your logo with your bigger version.

Then, I changed your background with a sample image with large image size.

There are no errors now.

Replace the background with a large image size. Try full HD size.

Thanks.

Just to let you know that it was still showing the error messages. I gave up on it and deactivated the plugin…

Sorry to hear that but it’s not showing when I tested.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.