White Space

Hello!

On my website http://kennebell.net

  1. I get a white space on the BOTTOM all my pages.
  2. I get a white background on some search terms.

I think this may be due to the template background image size conflicting with the background color?

How do I get rid of the white space??

Hi there,

Please try to add this code in the custom CSS:

p:empty {
    display: none;
}

Hope this helps.

It appears to have resolved the white space at the bottom of each page.

However I don’t believe it fixed the white background on the search results.

Can you confirm that between my global CSS customizations and theme background images/color that I don’t have any conflicts?

Hello @MichaelAnthonyMurray,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

Yes, I could that the search result page has white background. To fix that, please add following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS:

.x-container.main:before{
background-color: #000;
}

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.