White space under images

Hi there,

About two-thirds of the way down this page https://thelanguagesherpa.com/russian-guide/ you see that I have three images in a row that are in green boxes (one is of a mountain).

There is a white space of about 10px under each one that I want to get rid of, but i don’t know how to.

Would you please be able to tell me how I can get rid of this white space?

Thank you,
LS

Hi there,

Please add the CSS code below to Pro > Theme Options > CSS:

.x-img.x-img-link.x-img-none {
    margin: 0;
}
  1. I have found the proper CSS code selector using the Chrome browser Developer Toolbar.
  2. For the CSS code itself, I suggest that you get started with this tutorial.

Thank you.

Thank you Christopher!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.