White space on right side of website

For some reason I made the mistake of upgrading to x pro. I should have know better. Please loginto wp admin and fix site. TY

http://km.apprex.net

Hi there,

Thank you for writing in. To be able to help you better regarding the problem you are experiencing we will need more information about the problem.

I checked your website and here is what I see which seems to be ok:

If you see something different kindly clear your browser cache. Also in some cases you may experience horizontal scroll in Safari browser which you can fix it by adding the code below to Pro > Launch > Theme Options > CSS:

.x-root {overfolow-x: hidden;}

Thank you.

There was a problem with theme files had to hire developer to fix, since x is so unstable

Glad you were able to fix the issue,

Take care!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.