White space how to delete

I’m using a Global Block for this part of the page and for some reason there’s more white space here. See images below. I can’t find the reason why there’s that much white space here. Do you know how I can delete it?

Thanks.

Hi @djinnie,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have investigated your website and found that the margin-top for the Headline is the reason behind the space shown in the screenshot.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

But why does the ‘normal’ headline doesn’t have this much white space? I’m using the same headline with both the same settings. I also don’t see any settings inside the headline to delete the white space.

Hello @djinnie,

I checked your given URL it seems that it is maintaining a different structure. When you are using the default Headline element in the Row it is rendering a similar margin to each of the Headline element but when you insert the Global block inside the same sections Row it is inserting the one more Row that margin is also rendering at the same time that is why the gap looks different.

Please check the screenshot in the secure note.

Thanks

Thanks.

So, I cannot delete that extra white space?

Hi @djinnie,

If you look into the screenshot given by my colleague, you can see that a few contents has been added directly to the Content Builder and Text element. Whereas the specific content is coming from the Global Block which is already having a structure with a specific space and gaps and added into the similar structure which created a nested hierarchy which might be the reason behind the extra spacing. If you want that to remove, you may need to add that content directly into the Text element instead of adding it through the Global Block.

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.