Hello
I have a thin strip of white space between rows I cant seem to remove. Please assist on the best option to take this away.
commonpeople.site
Hello
I have a thin strip of white space between rows I cant seem to remove. Please assist on the best option to take this away.
commonpeople.site
Hi @sriggs9110,
Thanks for writing in.
I could see that in your code that this is caused by margins. You can use this code, to be added in your custom CSS:
.el52.x-container{
margin: auto;
}
.el82.x-section{
margin: auto;
}
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
This did not seem to fix this issue. Should I be copy and pasting that code exactly?
Hi there,
That CSS works, I can see it taking effect on your site. Perhaps you’re referring to specific rows and we missed it? Please provide a screenshot of what section you need this to be applied.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.