White space below page title and above footer

Hello, I am trying to remove the white space below page title and above the footer. I have tried the other fixes but am not able to do it here:

http://8xl.d08.myftpupload.com/contact-us/

Please let me know how to resolve this.

Thanks

Hi @gallagherBD,

Thanks for reaching out.

To remove the white space from your contact page below the page title and above the footer. Please add this code in your X > Theme Options > CSS .

.page-id-98 .x-header-landmark {
	background-color: rgb(234,230,242);
    width: 100%;
    max-width: 100%;
}

.page-id-98 .x-header-landmark .entry-title {
	max-width: 1200px;
    width: 88%;
    margin: 0 auto;
}

.page-id-98 .x-container .offset {
	margin: 0;
}

.page-id-98 .x-container .offset .entry-content {
	margin-top: 0;
}

This CSS will only target the contact page. Please note that providing custom CSS code is outside the scope of our support. Issues that might arise from the use of custom code and further enhancements should be directed to a third-party developer.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

thanks marc, but it is on every page not just that one.

Hi @gallagherBD,

Replace previous CSS code with this code in your X > Theme Options > CSS o get rid of that gap.

.x-container.offset
{
    margin:0px;
}

The above code will work if copied as it is and doesn’t conflict with any existing code.
Please note that the code provided serves only as a guide to help you get started custom coding on your own if there’s no option offered in our theme or the products we bundle.
We do not provide support for custom codes that means we can’t fix it in case it conflicts with something in your site nor will we enhance it.

Thanks

Thanks Prakash, I know I have gotten this type of code before and it worked. However in this case it is not working to take away the space.

Hello @gallagherBD,

The code should have work on your site. You may have inserted it incorrectly or created an issue instead. Kindly insert it again and if it is not working, kindly include your WP credentials in a secure note so that we can check your site.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.