Hi there,
A white space has appeared below my footer. Could you please help me fix this issue
Thank you,
Hi there,
A white space has appeared below my footer. Could you please help me fix this issue
Thank you,
Hi there,
I have not received a response to this topic. Could you please share some insight?
Thank you
Try turning the “Content Scrolling” ON under your footer bar SETUP settings.
Hi, I do not have these options. Perhaps thats only for pro?
Hello @Stigan ,
Thanks for writing in!
Please add following CSS to remove white space from footer:
footer.x-colophon.bottom {
margin-bottom: -35px;
}
Thanks.
Maybe it is. Perhaps listen to the staff^ 
Hi,
On second look, I can see that it is your google conversion iframe that is causing the gap.
Kindly disregard the previously suggested code and add this instead.
iframe[name="google_conversion_frame"] {
display:none;
}
Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.