Hi
I got white screen after install woo commerce and add some product. In number 9 product.
Whats wrong? Is my PHP to old? I got 5.5.11.
Thanks in advance!
//Andreas
Hi
I got white screen after install woo commerce and add some product. In number 9 product.
Whats wrong? Is my PHP to old? I got 5.5.11.
Thanks in advance!
//Andreas
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in! A white screen usually means there is a fatal PHP error. Can you please enable WP_DEBUG mode? You can do this by opening wp-config.php and adding the following code just above /* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */
define('WP_DEBUG', true);
/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */
When you revisit the page with the white screen, you should have some error output describing the issue in more detail.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!
Hi
Problem is solved! I think i need to take a talk with hosting 
Many Thanks!
//Andreas
Glad to hear that issue is resolved now. 