White Lines in Menu - Mobile and Edge

Hi there,

I was wondering if you could help me?
I can see this issueis affecting some of your other customers, and I am having a similar problem.

Myself and a colleague, as well as my client, can see white lines appearing in different parts of the menu - in the particles. I am seeing this on mobile and on Edge - but I can see another Pro user can also see this in Chrome (I did too when in development, but now they only show on mobile and Edge).

Please see screenshot below, and let me know what the glitch could possibly be so I can remove it.

Many thanks and looking forward to your reply.

Jayd

Hi Jayd,

To get rid of it, you can add the code below in Theme Options > CSS

.hm12.x-menu > li > .x-anchor {
    border:0 !important;
}

Hope this helps.

Hi there, this has fixed the issues, amazing!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.