White Label plugin produces php warnings when SVG is used as Login Image

Hey,

These are the warnings:

Warning : Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /wp-content/plugins/tco-white-label/functions/enqueue/styles.php on line 27

Warning : Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /wp-content/plugins/tco-white-label/functions/enqueue/styles.php on line 28

Thanks!

Hi Diego,

Thanks for reaching out.
The function getimagesize will return the width and height of the image which is required for this, but as the SVG files are not images the said function is not able to return the value which causes the warning. There is no immediate solution available right now. I will inform our development team about this, so they can consider this as feature request in near future.
Alternatively, I would suggest you go through the following thread and the solution provided in it.

Thanks

HeyTristup,

I appreciate your suggestion. Although I reported this I have to confess that it is a very low priority issue, probably not even worth it to be reported to the developers.

Thank you!

Hi Diego,

We understand that.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.