White Label logo image reverts to text

When I add my logo image to the settings, it looks like it takes, but my login screen shows text instead of logo. My image is less than 320 pixels wide. I also added background image to see if it would work and it uploads, but doesn’t show on the login screen. I am using one all social login plugin, could that be a conflict? My site is at https://mredsanders.net

Hey There,

I can only confirm and investigate it by logging in, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

Plus, your site is too slow, had to wait for just the login page to load. You may check that as well, maybe your site is running out of resources, or it’s under shared hosting, or there is a plugin slowing it down.

All the best!

Secure note sent. Many thanks for looking. Regards, Ed

I am so embarrassed. I didn’t realize I had a custom login plugin in use already. That is why the conflict. I deleted it,and x white label is working as expected. sorry to have bothered you with this.

Regards, Ed Sanders

Glad everything is working fine now.

1 Like