Hi Guys,
Since new update, I’m struggling to connect 2 or 3 sections together. There is always a white gap between them. Tried various different settings and that white gap always exist. Help?

Hi Guys,
Since new update, I’m struggling to connect 2 or 3 sections together. There is always a white gap between them. Tried various different settings and that white gap always exist. Help?

Hi There,
Please provide your URL so we can take a closer look.
Thanks!
Find Below
Hello @rafalkukla,
Thanks for sharing website URL. 
Please adjust the section margin to reduce or remove the spacing. https://screencast.com/t/377JiFFil
https://screencast.com/t/ECY9EDdGzSHJ
Thanks.
Hi there,
Thanks for getting back to me. I’m afraid I’ve done this before, and I played around with the margins but it doesn’t change anything.

Hi There,
Yes, that is a margin issue, it is weird that your sections are getting a margin style from the x-generated-css (theme options settings) and overwriting its margin that we set from the section configuration.
Would you mind renaming back the PRO theme folder to pro?
And don’t forget to update your child theme’s style.css file.
Template: rk-pro
For now, you can resolve the issue by adding a CLASS man to the section.
Cheers!
Hi guys,
Thats great. Thanks for for your help!
You’re welcome! 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.