http://naturesayings.com/photos/ has a brown background (which I want), but puts a white transparent overlay that hides the brown. How do I get rid of the white and where do I do this? ll the pages will be like this onw. thanks
Hi there,
Your site is in under construction mode. Please add your sites login information on a secure note so that we can check.
Thanks,
I am seeing if this is a secure reply
Hi,
Yes it is, thought the login provided doesn’t seem to work.
Kindly check again and let us know.
Thanks
Hi,
To remove the white background, you can add this in Theme Options > CSS
.x-container.main:before {
background:transparent;
}
If you would like the breadcrumbs area to be transparent, you can add this code as well.
.x-breadcrumb-wrap {
background-color: transparent;
}
I came up with the code using chrome inspect element.
Hope that helps.
thank you I will try this tomorrow.
You’re welcome ! 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.