Hi there,
I have a white bar to the left side of my rev slider - this is present on Chrome and Firefox.
The line is visible despite making the slideshow fullscreen. When you move the browser (change dimensions) the white bar goes away.
Any advice?
Hi there,
I have a white bar to the left side of my rev slider - this is present on Chrome and Firefox.
The line is visible despite making the slideshow fullscreen. When you move the browser (change dimensions) the white bar goes away.
Any advice?
Hi there,
I am unable to check your site because there is a coming soon page active. Kindly provide your admin access in a secure note (lock icon under you replies).
For the meantime, please check using the Chrome DevTools if there is any CSS that is adding the space on the left.
Hi there,
I have lifted the under construction now thanks so much
Hi There,
Thanks for the update!
I check the site in fire fox and chrome but didnt find any gap.

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.