White background product category pages

On the entire website I have a tan background. I want that to be the case, except on the product category pages.

I want the product category pages to lay on white, like they do here for the individual product pages: https://www.litculture.com/product/lit-premium-hemp-wraps-original/. You’ll notice there’s still tan around the white, I like that.

That is exactly want I want the product category pages to look like. Currently they look like this: https://www.litculture.com/product-category/lit-culture-gear/.

How can I change that?

Thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully we cannot check your site because it is under in maintenance mode as of this moment.

Meanwhile, did you add a custom css to make the background color tan? If you did, could you please send the custom css as well?

Regards.

I’m not sure why it said “under maintenance” I’ve seen that a few times though. I’ve never seen that on any other sites we have built though. Any idea as to what could be causing that?

I did not add custom CSS to make the background tan.

Hi,

To achieve that, you can add this in Theme Options > CSS

.woocommerce.archive .x-container.offset {
   background:#fff;
   padding:60px;
}

Hope that helps.

Great, thank you!

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.