White around embedded video

Hello-

How can I remove this white from appearing on our videos? Attached is an image of what happens, I will walk you through how to replicate it:

to replicate:

1. go to this page: https://rayrolando.com/about-ray/
  2. Stretch your screen as wide as you can get it. I am on a 15" laptop and have the browser stretched as far as it will go.
  3. Another setting that created the issue was the display on my computer is set to 1680 x 1050. If you have a large desktop you can probably stretch the browser wide enough to see the white border but if you are on a laptop, changing your display on the computer will reveal it.

I look forward to your feedback.

Hi @KimAnn,

Thanks for reaching out.

The reason why there’s a white background is that the iframe max-width is set to 700px, to make it responsive, we need to set the max-width to 100%. To do that, please go to X > Theme Options > CSS.

.entry-content .x-video iframe {
	max-width: 100%;
}

Please note that custom CSS code is outside the scope of our support. Issues that might arise from the use of custom CSS code and further enhancements should be directed to a third-party developer.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

this worked perfectly, thank you

Hi @KimAnn,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasue to help you. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.