Which Template to Use?

Hi. I am working on adding an Accessibility Widget from Userway.org and have their js code for mysalus. Their instructions are to “paste the code below just before the </body> tag on your website” I have my child theme setup and and the file structure ready - wp-content\themes\pro-child\framework\integrity\views\ – to add the appropriate template to add this code to.

I want their widget on all pages and posts but not sure which template(s) to copy and modify. I looked at the Header and content templates but did not see an appropriate closing body tag to add the js as instructed.

Can you tell me which template(s) would need to be copied to accomplish this code add?

Thanks in advance

Hey @dsthompson,

The closing </body> is in the footer area. Please choose one of the two methods described here.

Hope that helps.

Thank you. That worked like a charm.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.