Where can I set the default easing in/out in Rev Slider?
Bart
Where can I set the default easing in/out in Rev Slider?
Bart
Hi Bart,
Please edit your slide then click on the Slide Animation tab:

Where to set the defaults that applies for all slides in the slider set? I was hoping to have it found in the Slider Settings on the right side.
Hi There,
You can create your first slide as you wish and duplicate it, that way it will heritage the settings you adjusted on the first one.
Hope it helps
Ok, noted this is the best I can get.
It however does not help if I later want to change the slider transitions once my slider set is ready.
Thank you for the help.
You’re welcome! Though yes, it should have at least global settings. The settings in it section is a bit few. I’ll forward this as a feature request. Thanks!
But under your slider general settings, you can go to default sections and change the transition and animation settings.