Hey there,
I just purchased PRO but I’m not sure about the theme situation. Do I have to buy X also? Or does PRO have their own theme included somehow?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Kind regards,
Max
Hey there,
I just purchased PRO but I’m not sure about the theme situation. Do I have to buy X also? Or does PRO have their own theme included somehow?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Kind regards,
Max
Hey Max,
X and Pro are separate themes so you are not required to buy one if you bought the other. Included in the Pro theme is everything you need. If you need anything by way of support, a member of our team will be happy to help in the Support Forum. Just to clarify this is the Peer to Peer Forum.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.