Where to edit Gym extended demo Recent Posts

Hello,
I installed Gym Extended Demo and want to modify the Recent Posts in the “Our Latest News” section. Where can I do that?
My site: jiujitsuroswell.com
Thanks!

Hi There,

You need to Edit your posts on

Wp Admin > Posts

If you want to remove or edit the element itself you need to access your site via Cornerstone and click on the Recent Posts Element.

Hope it helps!

Thanks, but what I meant is actually in the Portfolio Items. I want to embed a Youtube video - that I already have in Youtube - in the existing Portfolio Item (in my Gym Extended Demo).

See the attachment.

I was testing that in the “Video Portfolio Item Settings” but could not make it work. Could you please send me the steps and example content that needed to use to embed my Youtube video in the Portfolio Item?

Thanks!

Hey there,

Please choose Video as Media Type in your Portfolio Item Settings. After selecting that, you’ll have the Video Portfolio Item Settings (see http://prntscr.com/4adutl).

Hope that helps.

I think I got it.
Thanks!

You are welcome!