Where to change or customize Integrity 8 Background effect color?

Hi everyone,

Was trying to find out how to change background colors or effect for the demo integrity 8.
I searched in the x theme, conerstone, on the forums & knowledge base but cannot find any information.
I must be looking in the wrong place and topics.

I know how to change background color of the site in custom css, also customizer but don’t work for demos,
its overwritten somewhere else by the demo colors.

What i need is to just customize the effect, colors from the demo design.

Thanks for the help !

Hi There,

You can change the colors on X > Theme options > Layout and Design.

If that does not help, please provide a URL and point the color you are referring to

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.