Where to change Global Font?

So the Font on my website looks very old and dated and I would like to change it Globally, but can’t see where to find that to do it.

I’ve seen the Typography section under Theme Options inside of Cornerstone, but all of the options say Inherit, which means it’s pulling the Font from some where else I can’t find.

Thanks!

Hello John,

Thanks for writing to us.

In case you want to change the font Globally I would suggest you go to the Theme Options —>Typography —>Body and Content/ Headings. You can set the font from here which will be applied globally. Please have look at the given screenshot below. In case you have not seen our font doc please have a look at it to learn more about how to change the google font.

Theme-Options-Pro (1)

In case you are not able to see these options as shown on the above screenshot then we need to check your settings I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot a few common issues before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Ok I’m not seeing any options in either Body & Content or Headers besides:

Inherit
Body Copy
Headings

I’ve attached the login info to a secure note.

Thank you!

Hello John,

I can not find the secure note in your above posts. I would suggest you go to the Theme Options —>Typography —>Disabe the “Enable Font Manager” and then check it again.

Thanks

Ok disabling that did bring up a bunch of google fonts, but none of them seem to take effect when I choose different ones.

Can you still take a peek around? I’ve added the secure note to this one. You were faster than me on the last one lol

Hello John,

What Google font you will be using for the Headings and the Body and Content? You can select which font and then hit the save button to save your Theme Option settings. You might also need to reload the page after saving to clearly see that the font is applied to the site.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.