Where to Adjust WooCommerce Image Thumbnails in Customizer

The Appearance/Customizer settings to change woocommerce thumbnail aspect ratio in Pro are not there anymore. It has gone away?

Need to change aspect ratio to 1:1 (square)

Hello @comstarsupport,

Thanks for writing to us

To get the WooCommerce thumbnail customizing option you need to go to the Appearance—>Customize—>WooCommerce —>Product Image—>Thumbnail Cropping

Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

Dashboard-‹-Barber-Site-—-WordPress

Customize-Loading…1

Hope it helps
Thanks

Yes, that is what I have done previously. Here is all I see in the customizer now:

Hello @comstarsupport,

It might be the issue of plugin conflict, I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I was able to make the WooCommerce customizer controls show more by disabling the “Hide Price and Add to Cart Button” plugin. However, none of the changes I make seem to make any difference in the aspect ration (trying to just get the 1:1 square image to show). I’ll put more in secure note. Thanks

Hi @comstarsupport,

Yes, that is not going to change the existing image that is on your media library already. That is going to affect on the Image that you’re going to upload yet.

You need to run a plugin like Regenerate Thumbnails to regenerate the existing media thumbnail.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.