Where to add mailchimp popup code on Crafty site?

Hi,
On my X Crafty site, I pasted a mailchimp pop-up code in footer widget slot one in a ‘custom HTML’ widget right under the text widget with global block footer code. But apart from a transparent row under the global footer block nothing else has happened.

the code

what am I doing wrong?

best regards,
Hermien Vos

mmmm, I had added the code, but somehow that isn’t visible…

Hi @hermienvos,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing your WordPress admin credential so that we can confirm? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • MailChimp Info

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

hi,
thanks in advance!
wishing you a wonderful day,
kind regards, Hermien

ps I don’t have a connected site, nor do I wish to connect my site to mailchimp.

Hello @hermienvos,

Your MailChimp account still needs verification.

Please make sure that you have inserted the correct MailChimp code. At the moment, you have added this:

<script id="mcjs">!function(c,h,i,m,p){m=c.createElement(h),p=c.getElementsByTagName(h)[0],m.async=1,m.src=i,p.parentNode.insertBefore(m,p)}(document,"script","https://chimpstatic.com/mcjs-connected/js/users/80721df32708980b19a83cac2/7fab50d7b2f1cb92cfc0a423a.js");</script>

Login to your Mailchimp account and get the embed code instead.

I verified, and will send you the answers to the security questions in a secure note.

Hi Hermien,

It seems the 403 the Forbidden issue still comes from the Mailchimp, can you please check and recreate the embed code and paste it once again. Please find the screenshot describing it.

I would request you to contact the Mailchimp support on this and let us know what did they say about this.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.