Where to add a file in a child theme

Hi,

I changed the integrity-light.css file and i installed a child theme. but i can not figure out where to, in the child theme folder i am supposed to upload the new .css file?

i uploaded it to to original xtheme stck golder, and of course it is gone now that i updated.

would you please be so kind as to help me out here. I have very limited coding/tecnical skills, so please describe it as talking to a child : ))))

thank you in advanced, greetings from norway

Hi There,

You need to add to the exactly same folder as it is placed on the parent theme.

Hope it helps

thanx for your reply!

That would have been my first guess, too.
But when i go into the root directory Themes/x-child/framwork/views that folder is empty.

I saw other users had the same problem, but I couldnt fix it from reading those threads.
Appreciate your help!

Hi There,

If you have a child theme and you have custom CSS, no need to add another CSS file. The child theme has style.css file already. Just add all your custom CSS inside that file and you are good to go.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.