Where is the Post grid category setting?

Hello, I’ve been searching through the Post settings and looking up Documentation and Forum, but I wasn’t able to find where simple Post Grid settings were to display only posts of some categories.

That of WordPress, Bakery and Elementor automatically show those.

Where are they under Cornerstone ?

Many thanks,

Julian

Hi Julian,

Thanks for reaching out.
As per the screenshot, you are using the Post element which is using the Recent Post provider, and there is no option to select any specific category.

Thanks

Looper is your solution. It works like a charm.

1 Like

Hi Ondrej,

Thanks for your suggestion.

Also thanks to @VRANKOVINA for having widened the answer.

I had used this code in a Tab container, in the rich text zone

[x_recent_posts type=“post” count=“4” offset="" category=“actu-ortra” orientation=“horizontal” no_sticky=“true”

And it worked fine, see https://ortra-ge.ch/ in the Tab selector under Classic Post zone.

Is there anything similar I can set into the Custom CSS ? LOOPERS looks great, but I might want to avoid hours of documentation if an alternative is simpler.

Thx, Julian

Hello Julian,

Thanks for writing to us.

In case you want to use the Looper you may use the dynamic post element where these elements are using the Looper, you can use it and customize the staying as per your design.

About-The-Tests-Page-Cornerstone (1)

In case you have not seen the Looper doc please have a look at it to learn more about how to list posts through the Looper.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.