Where is the "Excerpt" field for my posts?

Hello,
I’m using Essential Grid combined with X Pro to make a one-page navigation front page. I’m interested int he Grid “Skins” that show the post TITLE and EXCERPT, however, when I create a new post in my site, I don’t see the Excerpt field of the post like I usually do with a standard WP theme.

How do I provide Essential Grid with the post Excerpt, when using X Pro?

Thanks,
ali

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! X pro does not alter the post contents nor the excerpts. You can always display the excerpts if you are just using plain text for the contents. If you have used shortcodes in the contents, this would likely affect the excerpts which would not display any excerpt contents at all. You can insert manual excertps instead. To know more about how you can add excerpts for your post contents, please check out this codex: https://codex.wordpress.org/Excerpt#How_to_add_excerpts_to_posts

Hope this helps.