Where is the change log?

Hello. I see there is a new version of the theme available. Where can I read the change log?

Thanks.

Hey @cagross,

Please follow the link : https://theme.co/changelog/

Regards

Great, thanks. We can consider this resolved.

edit: Actually, I have a follow up question. I know the page has a title of change log, but it doesn’t really list all of the changes that are present in this update. All it says about X Theme 5.1.1 – Notes is that the update “addresses a few issues.” It later says the “most notable change” is related to the Woocommerce plugin. But what are the other changes? I’d like to know before I update. If the only changes are to Woocommerce related, then I won’t update, since I don’t use that plugin or any related plugin.

Thanks.

Hi There,

Please see the summary of the changes on the left-side panel. Those are pretty much the changes made on this release, as you can see most of those are bug fixes so you need this update.

And we just release version 2.0 of all our extensions, check that out.

https://theme.co/changelog/#snippet-2-0-0

Cheers!

OK thanks, I see now. We can consider this resolved.

You’re welcome.