Where is CSS data stored for page builder elements

What table is the CSS data stored in?

When I use wp search-replace to update my staging domain to the final domain, wp isn’t replacing CSS elements that have been created using the page building, for example, background images on sections/rows/columns.

If I’m building a website using dev.domain.com and the final domain is going to be www.domain.com, it seems that when I run wp search-replace (using the wp-cli installation), it doesn’t replace the staging domain string that has been used when placing background images on sections/rows/columns.

e.g. background-image: url(‘http://dev.domain.com/path/to/image/pic.png’);

You can close this ticket out. The data in question is in the postmeta table. I forgot to escape the forward slashes on the protocol http:// and therefore the search-replace command wasn’t correctly identifying the strings in the database.

Once I changed my syntax to:

wp search-replace ‘https://dev.domain.com’ ‘http://dev.domain.com’

it replaced the CSS elements as well.

We are glad that your problem was solved!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.