Where is _navbar.php?

Hi,
I can’t upgrade my theme because I lost a very important thing from my site.
When I updated to the last version, I disappeared some fields that I put manually modifying the file_navbar.php of the folders //wp-content /themes /x /framework /views /global/

When I wanted to recreate the line, I did not find this file.
Could you tell me where I should put these lines?
It seems that the theme has completely changed its structure.

I put here a part of the code of the current file:

Summary
// =============================================================================
// VIEWS/GLOBAL/_NAVBAR.PHP
// -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Outputs the navbar.
// =============================================================================

$navbar_position = x_get_navbar_positioning();
$logo_nav_layout = x_get_logo_navigation_layout();
$is_one_page_nav = x_is_one_page_navigation();

?>

<?php if ( ( $navbar_position == 'static-top' || $navbar_position == 'fixed-top' || $is_one_page_nav ) && $logo_nav_layout == 'stacked' ) : ?>

  <div class="x-logobar">
    <div class="x-logobar-inner">
      <div class="x-container max width">
        <?php x_get_view( 'global', '_brand' ); ?>
      </div>
    </div>
  </div>

  <div id='menu2header'>
    <div class="x-container max width">
       <form method='POST' action="http://www.festefort.activemoodle.com/login/index.php">
       &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<i class="x-icon x-icon-sign-in" data-x-icon=""></i>&nbsp;&nbsp;Accés Campus Virtual&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<input id="campFormulari2"type=text name="username" placeholder="Usuari">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<input id="campFormulari" type=password name="password" placeholder="Contrassenya">
       <INPUT type="SUBMIT" value="Accedir" class="accesmoodle"><a href="http://www.festefort.activemoodle.com/login/forgot_password.php" style="color: rgb(255,255,255)"><em>&nbsp;&nbsp;He oblidat la meva contrassenya</em></a>
       </form>
    </div>
  </div>

  <div class="x-navbar-wrap">
    <div class="<?php x_navbar_class(); ?>">
      <div class="x-navbar-inner">
        <div class="x-container max width">
          <?php x_get_view( 'global', '_nav', 'primary' ); ?>
        </div>
      </div>
    </div>
  </div>

Thank you very much!

Hi there,

It is in wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/global.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.