Hi there,
I only have 4 X Theme licences showing in my account and there should be 16 — they were there when I last looked a couple of months ago but now they’ve gone. Can you help please?
Thanks,
Matt
Hi there,
I only have 4 X Theme licences showing in my account and there should be 16 — they were there when I last looked a couple of months ago but now they’ve gone. Can you help please?
Thanks,
Matt
Hi Matt,
Could you please provide us the license numbers?
Thanks!
Ah, apologies, my mistake, I’ve worked out what’s happening; I have another account here under a different email address — and that’s where the other licences are.
Is it possible to merge two accounts?
Thanks for your help.
Matt
Hi there,
What we can do is to free the license so that you can reregister them to the other account where you want all the licences to be added to.
Kindly provide us with the licenses numbers in a Secure Note that you want to move.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.