Where did element-based CSS go?

Hi there,

I’ve been using X since 2014 and Cornerstone since it launched. On a new site I’m building I see that Cornerstone has been substantially changed. What I’m confused about (currently) is how to add CSS to individual elements as I used to do. Previously, I’d see three fields at the bottom of every inspector: ID, Class, and Style. Now I don’t see any way to insert styling to individual elements beyond the sliders you provide. Where did these fields go? I want to, for example, use text-align:bottom on an element.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi there,

Those options are still available for Classic elements.

So does that mean I can’t hide individual elements unless I stick with “classic”? Why??

Hi there,

Please note that this thread is posted 5 months ago and there are a lot of update in the theme since then.

You can find those options when you select an element and clicking on the Customize option.

Hope this helps.

1 Like